Were you ever curious about what developers actually do everyday?
Yeah, there's coding, but what else?
What's it like to work in an Agile environment?
What is Agile? What are user stories?
There's a lot to explore and learn about the software development process, so join us as we explore what it's like to work as a developer out in the wild.
- 3:13 - Lee's Workday
- 7:13 - Eddie's Workday
- 8:33 - Emails, Meetings, and QA
- 11:09 - Things Lee has worked on lately
12:55 - What is Agile anyway?
- The Agile Manifesto - link
- 15:47 - Sprints, stories, and tickets
- 19:18 - Grooming/planning sessions
21:44 - How to write a good story/ticket
- 22:42 - What does QA do anyway?
- 24:15 - Real life vs Agile
25:41 - Software Development Explained with Cars
- 28:43 - Code Reviews, getting help, and pair programming
33:27 - Gitflow
- Tutorial from Atlassian on Gitflow - link
- 36:22 - Lunch!
38:49 - Nerd Minute!