Boy, what a year!
When we look back at our last wrap-up episode for 2019, then reflect on what happened last year, we feel a little bit like...
A lot of stuff happened last year, and honestly, 2021 hasn't started off much better. But! We're still here and still coding.
This week we reflect on being devs for 2+ years!
Are we senior devs yet? Mid-level? Do we still suffer from impostor syndrome?
Just what the heck happened to us in 2020?
Find out this week on Tech JR!
- 00:45 - intro
- 01:26 - 2 years 3 months
- 02:00 - are you a senior engineer?
- 03:15 - Senior vs Lead
- 04:45 - Working in the backend
- 06:05 - Year recap (Lee)
- 08:18 - Year recap (Eddie)
- 09:48 - Charlie
- 11:25 - Some of the interviewing Eddie did before landing Oddball
- 14:45 - Interviewing at Oddball
- 16:23 - Code challenges
- 18:58 - Life lesson
- 22:07 - Staying at a job longer than you should
- 25:13 - Low points of the year
- 27:10 - Raising kids during the pandemic
- 28:05 - No toilet paper
- 32:52 - Eddie got a puppy
- 37:32 - 2020 recap
- 44:29 - Nerd Minute
- 44:38 - Tenet
- 55:21 - New Mutants
- 1:00:07 - Dark Phoneix
- 1:02:08 - Moon Knight
- 1:06:00 - Batman
- 1:08:34 - Alice in borderland
- 1:13:58 - Arcades