This week we talk to Mad Scientist Gant Laborde about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning! Data Science! Yay buzzwords!
So what even is machine learning? Do you need Math/Python to get into it? What sorts of problems can it solve?
- 1:58 - What is Infinite Red?
- 4:37 - What is a Chief Innovation Officer?
- 6:12 - How Gant became a programmer
9:49 - How Gant got into Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Hotdog, Not Hotdog - YouTube
13:49 - What even is AI/ML really?
- Do you need Math? Python?
21:58 - Machine Learning in Simple Terms
- 🔥 from Twitter
- 30:28 - How do you actually train a model?
- 34:03 - How to get started with ML as a JS dev
- 40:28 - Using pre-trained Models with Tensorflow
45:01 - Where to get Datasets
- Kaggle - Site
- 46:05 - Training a Model vs Using a Model
49:28 - Resources for learning Machine Learning
- 54:08 - Tensorflow 2
- Rocket League
- ML Mario - YouTube
- Cannon Busters
- One Punch Man
- True Detective S3
- Karate Kid, the show?